We are eliminating the hurdles that stand between amazing businesses becoming great online brands. In our experience, a website is never truly complete and our innovative and industry-disrupting Website Service Plans are here to ensure the continued success of your website.
Through our continuous development routine, we look for opportunities to improve on the design, performance and functionality of your website. We will be regularly consulting with you and your team to make recommendations for even greater design, content, optimisations and more. Have a team behind you that supports your business goals and will keep your website running smoothly so you can focus on what really matters, your business.
For businesses serious about growing their online identity. With 5 hours included each month we have the resources to actively review, plan and develop your website, working towards your ultimate goals and outcomes.
What’s included in a service plan?
- Ongoing success tracking and scheduled consultations.
- Priority access to our services for required tasks.
- 5 hours each month for support, amendment and content changes.
- Huge discount of 25% off our standard hourly rate.
- Priority releases of new features, functionality and refinements from our internal knowledge base.
- Multiple back-ups and restore systems implemented.
- Managed hosting on our ultra-fast servers or assisted management of your own server.
What’s included in our managed hosting.
- Secure and fast WordPress hosting.
- Automated daily backups.
- Uptime monitoring.
- DNS management.
- Critical website updates.
- Up to 5,000 monthly visits.
- 250Gb monthly bandwidth.
- 5Gb storage space.
- SSL certificates included.
- One WordPress install only.
How it works
We will act as your first point of contact and support for all website-related tasks and issues. We will never automatically charge you if your website exceeds this plan; we will notify you when you need to upgrade your hosting package. Your website will receive automated daily backups, uptime monitoring and we will even take care of your DNS (management of your domain settings). In the event of an issue on your site arising from plugin compatibility or user error, we work at our standard hourly rate to resolve the issue.